Benefits are not transferrable. Each member is entitled to their own benefit.
There are different scenarios:
I. If your doctor is not on our network of providers, please advise us so we engage him and sign him up
II. If your doctor does not accept any medical aid, please pay cash and we will refund you.
III. If there are other problems, please advise us same.
A&ERs are specifically for accidents and emergencies. Generation Health is not obliged to honour claims for non-emergency treatment.
You can submit your claims via any of the following:
In Harare our claims drop boxes are at :
- Medix Pharmacy Borrowdale,
- Zimnat House, 18 Wakefield Road (Emirates Complex), Avondale
- Zimnat House, Cnr 3rd and Nelson Mandela, Harare
Individual Members Corporate bodies and clubs are legible. Underwriting considerations may differ.
- Individual are allowed to add their immediate and extended family members.
- A corporate entity can subscribe for its employees and dependants. It must have at least 10 principal members
- Registered clubs can subscribe for its members for as long as there are 10 or more principal members